How to use iPhone’s Emergency SOS?
iPhone’s emergency SOS allows you to make emergency call by pressing and holding
side button and one of the volume buttons OR pressing the side button five times.
Follow steps to set up Emergency SOS in iPhone:-
- Go to Settings -> Emergency SOS
- Activate Emergency SOS by toggling options Call with Hold or Call with 5 Presses.
On initiating the selected action, you will be presented with a countdown and the sound of an alert. After that emergency services will be called.
You can also select an emergency contact if you wish to be alerted if Emergency SOS is activated.
- Select Settings -> Emergency SOS -> Set up Emergency Contacts in Health
- You will be presented with Medical ID page, select Create Medical ID
- In Emergency Contacts section, select add emergency contact and choose any contact from the list, you wish to add.